Monday, January 28, 2008

Yay...Error!

For computer class today I typed up quite a bit of code. It was code for a windows program and typing it up helped a lot. What didn't help is the fact that the compiler wasn't able to run it (quite the list of errors I might add!). I think I'm going to try C&Ping the code into Microsoft C++ compiler. Makes sense that the windows program should work in the Microsoft compiler...

I'm not really sure how to use MS Visual C++ but it's been mentally added to the list of things to learn. I had a pretty bad headache during comp class today and had to drink water every few minutes, but luckily it didn't hang around all day!

...water is such a good invention...

http://www.cprogramming.com/tutorial/opengl_first_windows_app.html

(link = code I typed (!C&P) into Dev C++)

1 comment:

GeekTeach said...

Maxish,
Keep the BLOG updated, please.

I will dig out the MS C++ disks I bought to install and see if there is something more on them regarding MSDN [Microsoft Developers Network] assistance..

Richard.